What if I want hire a scooter but do not hold a motorbike licence on my overseas licence?

If you do not have a current motor cycle licence you will need to sit a Theory and Practical test at the downtown Police headquarters.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *