Do I need a Cook Islands Driver’s licence?

Visitors can drive in the Cook Islands on their overseas licence for up to six months unless the licence expires, is revoked, suspended or disqualified in that time.  A person will only be allowed to drive only the class of motor vehicle they are entitled to drive in their home country.   Visitors whose licence is[…]

What insurance is included?

Comprehensive insurance is included in your quote.  This includes damage to the rental car & any damage to a third party. However this cover has a standard excess of $2500 plus Vat of 15%. See below for excess waiver options to reduce this excess. Most of the drivers in Rarotonga are uninsured and in the[…]